Southaven (MS) Alumni Chapter Fiscal Operations
The Fiscal Operations Division of the Southaven (MS) Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi is comprised of various committees including the Budget and Finance, Fundraising, and Entertainment.
The Fiscal Operations is responsible for managing and overseeing all chapters budgeting, capital planning and accounting activities and oversees the preparation of the Southaven (MS) Alumni’s Annual Budget. The Division provides governing resources to the chapter on budget, fiscal and management matters as well as assisting and overseeing committees, in managing and controlling budget and fiscal plans.
The purpose of Southaven (MS) Alumni Chapter Fiscal Operations is as follows:
- Provide high quality, efficient and responsive financial services and administrative business functions to the Southaven (MS) Alumni Chapter to enable the delivery of financially sound and effective services to the community.
- Managing the internal business affairs of the Southaven (MS) Alumni Chapter in a manner that will ensure accountability and demonstrate effective use of resources.
- Supporting Southaven (MS) Alumni in the development and implementation of sound fiscal policies to achieve system strategic goals.
The objectives of Southaven (MS) Alumni Fiscal Operations:
- Expand and enhance the Southaven (MS) Alumni website and other automation initiatives.
- Continue the development of strategic planning initiatives that are essential to the ability Southaven‘s ability to responsibly and effectively address its long-term fiscal challenges and facility needs.
Email inquiries regarding fiscal matters for the Southaven (MS) Alumni Chapter to